Terms & Conditions
Set by this site
No personal info is retained in any of the cookies set by this site.
- sessionid Used to uniquely identify the visitor as they use the site. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expires when the visitor exits their browser.
- csrftoken A security cookie that stores a unique ID that the server uses to protect against CSRF attacks. Does not expire.
Set by Google Maps and/or Google Translate
These are used by Google applications like Maps to enhance your experience. As of the writing of this text, no personal information is retained in any of these cookies.
- SS Expiry in 10 years.
- SID Expiry in 10 years.
- NID Expiry in 6 months.
- HSID Expiry in 10 years.
- APISID Expiry in 10 years.
- SAPISID Expiry in 10 years.
- SSID Expiry in 10 years.
- PREF Expiry in 2 years.
Set by Google Analytics
These are used by Google Analytics to track your visit to the site, and to help us enhance and improve the site. As of the writing of this text, no personal information is retained in any of these cookies.
- __utma Used to identify unique visitors to the site for analytics tracking purposes. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expiry 2 years.
- __utmb Used to track a user's session. With each new page visited the expiration is set for 30 minutes.
- __utmc Used in conjunction with __utmb to track a visitor session. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmz Used to determine how the user arrived at the site. Updated with each new page visited. Expiry 6 months.
- __utmv Sometimes used as part of custom reporting segments. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmx Sometimes used as part of multivariate reporting. Expires when you exit the browser.
All of this information is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but cookies (especially from third parties) can change at any time. If you discover that anything above is incorrect please let us know.
You can choose to disable cookies at any time in your browser, and will find instructions on how to do so in Help. Please note that doing so may affect your experience of this site.